For small businesses requiring call center functionality, look no further than Futiva Call Center, a hosted call center solution. Seamlessly integrated into our Hosted PBX, it is a feature-rich application that allows businesses to handle calls – and callers – easily, efficiently and professionally.
To optimize the effectiveness of call center agents, the solution distributes and routes calls to the most appropriate agent, based on attributes selected and designed for each call queue. Call Center supervisors can efficiently manage agents and monitor key performance indicators with real-time monitoring and on demand reporting.
The Call Center solution is easy to set up and use through the Futiva Customer Administration Portal, giving agents and supervisors quick access to functions. Agents call queues can be established with a few clicks of the mouse. Call center thresholds can be viewed in real time. Agents can see all call-handling functions clearly displayed in their web-based client. Plus, the Call Center supervisor’s web-based client allows for management of queues and agents, call monitoring and the ability to prioritize or redirect.
Futiva Hosted Call Center benefits include:
- Call Center Anywhere: A single call center can operate using agents in multiple locations.
- Flexibility: Businesses can easily support peak and seasonal periods due to flexibility with agent and queue management.
- Real-time Feedback: With real-time monitoring of agents and queues, as well as on-demand reporting, supervisors are constantly informed of call center key performance indicators.
- Business Continuity: As this is a cloud-based solution going through the Futiva geo-redundant, industry-leading IP network, it allows for maximum uptime and business continuity.
- Convenience: Manage call center resources simply and effectively, whether in the office, on the road or working from home.
- Maximize Productivity: A comprehensive set of reports is available on each agent and queue, providing details on key performance indicators.
- Web-based Centralized Administration: With the Futiva Customer Administration Portal, the call center administrator can make real-time changes to the resources and call queues, monitor queue activity and route calls effectively.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD): Intelligent call distribution selects an available agent using a combination of the agent’s line state, availability setting and skill level, and incorporating the selected call distribution algorithm (direct agent hunt, most idle hunt, simultaneous ringing, weighted distribution, etc.)
- Queuing: Calls are queued when all agents are busy, with the associated entrance announcement, music or video on hold. Also, periodic comfort messages are played to the caller while they wait.
- Queued Call Prioritization: Calls in queue can be prioritized based on their time in the queue and the number they dialed (through the Dialed Number Identification Service, or DNIS).
- Customized Audio Greetings and Announcements: While they are waiting, callers can hear targeted greetings and announcements based upon the number they dialed.
- Conditional Routing: Calls are routed based on various conditions, such as bounced calls, stranded calls, calls that have waited too long or calls that reach a call center with an excessive number of queued calls.
- Agent and Supervisor Clients: The intuitive interface provides greater agent productivity and management supervision.
- Dashboard: Real-time monitoring tracks current state and current performance of agents and queues.
- Reporting: Real-time and historical reports track key performance indicators (KPIs). Users and administrators are able to create standard or customized reports, and run them on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis.