Our goal in creating and offering Futiva Hosted Communications is to provide both small and large businesses with:
- State-of-the-art communications systems that actually help businesses be more productive
- A system that is affordable and without a large upfront cost on hardware that goes out of date all the time
- A system that is easy to use with strong benefits and features
- A system that can easily and quickly be updated and modified to meet the changing needs and challenges for any business
- A system that allows you to seamlessly move in and out of the office with advanced mobility options.
Futiva offers a wide array of VoIP devices from top vendors like Polycom, YeaLink, and Grandstream, as well as the ability to Bring Your Own Polycom VVX devices.
Futiva Hosted Communications offers a choice of three different feature-rich service packages so that you can select the one that best fits each employee’s role at your company.
Futiva Call Centers offer an enterprise solution that seamlessly integrates into your existing Hosted PBX. It is a feature-rich application that allows businesses to handle calls easily.
Futiva Receptionist is a hosted client solution for use by receptionists or operators who manage and screen inbound calls and seamlessly integrates with your hosted PBX.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Systems are the same as VoIP or soft phones. We call this the 3-part handshake. Click to view a diagram of the SIP process.
Hosted PBX Systems
Unlike traditional Private Branch Exchange (PBX) systems, we offer a Hosted PBX. This means no on-premise equipment to install and maintain.